Jewish Studies Program - Costs
The cost of the Jewish Studies program is
The following are included in the cost of the programs:
- Housing in a furnished apartment 2 to 6 students per apartment
for the duration of the program.
- 12 - 15 credit hours of academic courses.
- All necessary course materials (books, academic readers, photocopying,
- Four-month public transportation pass in Prague.
- Transportation and accommodation costs for the two-week trip
to Krakow and one of the shorter trips to Warsaw or Krakow.
All transportation cost for program field trips in the Czech Republic.
- Pick-up and drop-off transportation costs at the Prague International
- Cultural budget of 100 EUR against the receipts of the students’
extra-program activities, such as classical music and theatrical
performances and museum and gallery visits.
The following are not included in the cost of the program:
- Air flight costs to and from Prague.
- Living expenses (excluding accommodation – approx. 200 EUR/month).
- Expenses for food, drink, and entertainment while on program
- Student health insurance, which must be purchased in the student’s
- Any visa costs (100 EUR total).